In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan chats with Josh Barney, CEO of SEAT Conference
On this podcast, you'll learn about:
- Josh's transition from Utah Jazz to SEAT Conference
- Why was Josh drawn to bring SEAT back?
- What are the plans for SEAT, and why is Josh hosting in Salt Lake City, Utah?
- Some inside info on the topics that are being discussed for panels on the SEAT steering committees
- Why does sending multiple people from your team across technology, data, and digital makes sense?
- How the SEAT Sports Geek Amplify series will work and why sports technology solutions should get involved
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Josh Barney on LinkedIn, and send him a message that you listened to this podcast episode via Twitter @Sprtakuz
- Connect with SEAT and register to attend
- SEATConference.com – registrations only $499
- LinkedIn – SEAT
- Twitter – @SEATconference
- Facebook – SEAT
- Instagram – @seatconference
- Check out the Sports Geek Amplify series – Season 1 to get a feel for what SEAT Sports Geek Amplify series will be like.
- Check out some more Sports Geek episodes with SEAT alumni you might enjoy:
- Fiona Green – Winners FDD
- Charlie Shin – Indianapolis Colts
- Steve Reese – Phoenix Suns
- Conferences we can meet up at
- SEAT in Salt Lake City on July 14-15 2023